When Kyle created this look on me we wanted something that was smokey yet clean. This look is perfect for this fall weather. I must say that I absolutely loved the Vegas Nay lashes that we used for this look. One of Kyle’s favorite product when creating this look is the Violet Vos Cosmetics Holy Grail Eyeshadow palette. I remember when he first got the palette he was just to excited to use it.
You can find the list of products below that were used for this Maroon Smokey Eye look.
Below is the breakdown of all of the products that he used to create this look.
- Kiko Cosmetics 3D Contour Cream
- MAC Fix+ Plus
- MAC Matchmaster
- MAC bright Forecast
- Kat Von D Highlight and Shade and light Contour Palate
- MAC Stereo Rose Blush
- Violet Vos Cosmetics Holy Grail Eyeshadow Palette
- MAC Rose Pigment
- Kiko Cosmetics Liquid Liner and Nude Eyeliner
- Vegas Nay Lashes
- MAC SIN Lipstick
- Jefree Star Androgyny Lipstick